The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has begun the application process for the academic year 2017-18. The university provides with 25 post-graduate programmes, 12 graduate programmes, 1 post graduate diploma course and 2 courses, which are conducted over the weekends.
All you need to know:
For the admissions under the IP University, candidate must give Common Entrance Tests(CET’s). The CET will be conducted in the month of April and May. Examination will be started from 15th April 2017. Also, admissions to all the 14 medical courses will be on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017.
Here goes the list of the few programmes under IP University:
University school of Information and Communication Technology
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
University School of Biotechnology
University School of Chemical Technology
University school of Law and Legal Studies
Master and Bachelor of Business Administration
Master in Mass Communication
Master and Bachelor of Technology
Master of Computer Application
Master and Bachelor of Science
Mater of Law
Master of Education
Master of Physiotherapy
Bachelor of Law
Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Preparedness and Rehabilitation etc.
How to apply for the admissions?
- Candidates must visit the official website of GGIPU.
- At the end of the home page there is a category “alert”. Click on it.
- From there, Click on Admission 2017.
- The new page that appears, read all the instructions/guidelines.
- After reading all the instructions, click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the required details and upload all the necessary documents.
- After completing the procedure, download the filled form and save the document for the later use.
Candidates who have applied for the admissions in IP university must visit the official website soon to check for the latest update.