CBSE began the online application process of NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST on 31st January 2017 for this academic year. The last date for applying for the exams is today. Students, who haven’t registered themselves for the exams should it by today. As later, no special request or entry will be entertained. NEET UG is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. All India Institute of Medical Sciences and JIPMER Puducherry.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of CBSE for NEET examinations www.cbse.nic.in
- Herein, click on the NEET UG 2017 link.
- Click on” Apply online”
- The new, link which opens, read all the guidelines.
- After reading the guidelines, start filling the application form.
- Note down your registration number.
- Upload all the necessary documents required.
- Pay for the application form .
- Save the copy of application form for the future use.
Students must hurry, as today is the last date to apply for the NEET examinations.
According to the Medical Council of India estimates, approximately 63835 and 27,000 seats are available in MBBS and BDS course in various Government and Private Medical Colleges. Over 7 lakh students compete for the seats every year.
Note for Pondicherry students:
Earlier the state exempted the NEET examination procedure ,whereas till date there is no verdict by the central government. To avoid this chaos, state government has advised students to fill in the application forms.