RPSC (RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION) conducted the re-examination of candidates in the year 2016 on 23rd October. RPSC has declared results for the post “ Clerk Grade 2” conducted last year. All the candidates who appeared for the examinations can check for their results from the official website. Only those candidates who have qualified in this written examination can sit for the next round.
How to check RPSC LDC Results?
- Candidates who appeared in the RPSC LDC 2016 can check for their results from the official website of RPSC. (RAJASTHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)
- . Click on the relevant link and enter your application ID number, birth date and the date of your exam. Then click on “submit” button.
- There a student will see a PDF document wherein the roll numbers are indicated of the students who have appeared for the examination.
- Candidates can look out for their roll number and if the roll number appears in the list then you will be called for another level of examination.
If a candidate clears this examination, what will happen in the next level?
- The next testing process will comprise of “typing test” and “efficiency test” in Hindi and English.
- If the above test is cleared then final list will be declared of the clearing candidates.
Important things to keep in mind while checking for the results:
- Candidate must note the roll number or must carry their admit card along to check for theresults.
- While checking for the results, don’t panic. Just make sure that the roll number that is being checked is correct.
- Once the result appears, print the result sheet. And save it for the later use.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, recruiting officers for various departments of the government.