State bank of Indian has released the application for the eligible candidates for the post of PO (Probationary Officers). Total number of vacancies are 2313 this year.
All you need to know about the exam:
The examination will be held in two parts. These parts are preliminary and main. The candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will sit for the next level, that is Mains. Flourishing candidates in the main examination will be called further for the next level, group discussion and interview.
When the process will start?
The application process will start from 7th February 2017.
What is the last date of filling the application form?
The last date of filling the application form is 6th March 2017.
What is the age criterion for the examination?
The minimum age of a candidate must be 21 years and should not exceed 30 years as on 31st April.
What are the application charges for the examination?
The candidates belonging to general category have to pay Rs. 600 and other candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category have to pay Rs. 100. Candidates must note that the fees for both the category is non-refundable.
How to apply?
Follow the steps for the submission of application forms.
- Visit the official website of SBI
2.from the home page, click on the “New Registration link”.
- Enter all the required details and also attach the scanned copy of photograph, id proof and signature.
- Save the details and then submit the form.
Important dates to note:
- Online registration and payment of the application form: February 7 to March 6
- Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination: April 15
- Online Preliminary Examination: April 29 and 30, May 6 and 7
- Result of Preliminary Online Exam: May 17
Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam: May 22
Conduct of Main Online Examination: June 4
Declaration of Main Result: June 19
Download Call Letter for Interview: June 26
Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview: July 10
Declaration of Final Result: August 5
Interested candidates must apply for the desirable posts. Do not wait for the last minute.