The Union Public Commission (UPSC) sets the exams for the defense forces. It counts amongst the most prestigious jobs in India.UPSC CDS II (Combined Defense Service)exam took place on 23rd October 2016. 8,000+ students qualified in the exam.
How to check the result?
- Login to the official website of UPSC.
- Click on “written exam for Combined Defense Services Examination II, 2016.”
- Click again, and then a PDF format file will open.
- The list appears, and from there you can look for your name.
(The list only shows the name of selected candidates)
- Download the results and take the print out for the future use.
What is the next step after clearing CDS II examination?
Those who have qualified for the previous exam will further be called for the next level, i.e. Interview.
The service selection board of the Ministry of Defense calls the candidates for the interview of the following posts.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (for men)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (for women)
After clearing the SSB interview, candidates must submit the original certificates within two weeks. Last date to submit the documents is 13th May 2017.
All the students who have qualified in the written exams are required to register themselves online on the “Indian Army Recruiting” website.
The last date must not exceed two weeks of the announcement of the written exam.
Selected candidates will be called for the SSB interview via the registered email ID.
If there is any change in the address, candidate must inform the Army Headquarters or Air Headquarters.
Also, for any further query, candidates can visit “UPSC Examination Hall .
Timings to visit the Examination Hall:
On any working day between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Or contact over phone:
011-23381125, 011-23098543, 011-23385271.