Kitchenware Manual Stainless Steel Puri Press Machine
Useful for flattening or pressing puri in kitchen .Not helpful for ROTI PRESSING. This puri machine is of large size and having working diameter of nearly 6 inches This puri presser is provided with an anti skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
Stainless steel body
- This puri machine is made up of high grade stainless steel that will not corrode or crack.
Fancy shaped grip
- This puri machine is provided with a steel handle that has a plastic cap on it.The plastic cover has a serrated design that accommodates your fingers when you press dough in it,thus giving you a perfect grip.
Anti slip grip
- The handle of this puri presser is provided with an anti slip textured grip that does not lets your finger slip even when you apply pressure for flattening the dough.
Anti skid base
- This puri presser machine is provided with an anti skid and heavy base that does not let the machine move from its place even when you apply high pressure while working on the machine.
Large working diameter
- This puri presser is provided with large working diameter of nearly 6 inches,that is enough for indian puris. Remember,this is not a chapati presser,you cannot press chapati in it as the diameter will be much smaller as compared to a normal chapati.
Perfect round puris
- With the help of this machine,you will be able to make perfectly round and beautiful puris to calm your hunger and act as your perfect breakfast or lunch companion
Useful for flatning or pressing puri poori in kitchen.Heavy presser machine ,nearly 1kg with easy operation.
Use some oil while you use it so that the dough doesnot get sticky
This poori presser is provided with an anti skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
PACKING -The poori presser will be sent to you in fitted,ready to use condition,that means you will not have to fix the handle on your own. NOTE-Do not expect 100% flattening as in case of belan made puris,but you will get 90% to 95% of that for sure.Rest depends on practice.
Easy to use, Clean & care: Puri Maker is suitable for beginner to make perfectly round (evenly in shape & thin) Puri. To clean, wipe with damp or dry cloth.