SARJAK Manual Wooden Puri Press Machine (9 inches)
Useful for flattening or pressing puri in the kitchen. It is helpful for SMALL ROTI PRESSING. This puri machine is of large size and having a working diameter of nearly 7 inches.
- Stainless steel body- This puri machine is made up of high-grade wood that will not corrode or crack.
- Anti-slip grip- The handle of this puri machine is provided with an anti-slip textured grip that does not let your finger slip even when you apply pressure for flattening the dough.
- Anti-skid base- This puri presser machine is provided with an anti-skid and heavy base that does not let the machine move from its place even when you apply high pressure while working on the machine.
- Large working diameter- This puri presser is provided with a large working diameter of nearly 9 inches, which is enough for Indian puris. Remember, this is a small chapati presser, you cannot press big chapati in it as the diameter will be smaller as compared to a normal chapati.
- Perfect round puris- With the help of this machine, you will be able to make perfectly round and beautiful puris to calm your hunger and act as your perfect breakfast or lunch companion.
Usage: If you want, take any cover and cut into a round shape for the bottom and upper part of the plate means 2 pieces we need to cut, Put the dough in the center of that cover by applying some oil to that dough, cover the top with one more round shape cover piece and close the puri press and press. Move the cover to the left and press again same move the cover to the right and press. This process will make some big and thin puri for you. If you want to know the better usage of chapati press please refer to some videos.
APPLICATION: Useful for flattening or pressing puri, papad and khakra in kitchen. Heavy preser machine approx 1kg with easy operation. Use some oil while you use it so that the dough does not get sticky.
SIZE: This puri machine is of large size and having working diameter of nearly 9 inches. It is suitable for making small rotis not big rotis.
EASY TO USE, CLEAN & CARE: Puri press is suitable for beginner to make perfectly round (evenly in shape & thin) Puri. The grip of the handle is provided with non-slippery plastic that is textured for optimum grip. To clean, wipe with damp or dry cloth.
ANTI SLIP SOLE: This puri presser is provided with an anti-skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
NOTE: Do not expect 100% flattening as in case of belan made puris, but you will get 90% to 95% of that for sure. Rest depends on practice. THIS IS NOT AN ELECTRIC ROTI MAKER. THIS MACHINE JUST FLATTEN THE DOUGH (PEDA) AND MAKE IT IN ROUND SHAPE.