Mango ice-cream is a very delicious dessert. During summer season ice-cream is a must have dessert. Mango ice-cream tastes sweet and gives soul satisfaction during the scorching summer season. You can have it anytime all over the year.
Mango ice-cream with condensed milk tastes sweet, smooth in consistency with the goodness of rich mango. There are various combinations which can be made using mango ice-cream.
During summer, mango ice-cream is very much in demand. You can find this delicious ice-cream in the market or in any ice-cream parlor very easily. Ice-cream is an all season favorite for many.
As the summer season arrives mangoes and ice-cream is very much in demand and if one gets both together then it’s a bonus.
Mango ice cream tastes very delicious. It very easy to make. All the ingredients are easily available at home or nearby store. You can make it whenever you want to. So today we have brought an easy method to help you make mango ice cream with condensed milk easily at your home. Follow the instruction given and make this delicious mango ice-cream at home.
Time taken to make mango ice-cream recipe with condensed milk
The cooking time was 30 minutes and to prepare all the ingredients it took almost 15 minutes.
Number of servings for mango ice-cream recipe with condensed milk
If you follow the given procedure, you will have almost 30 scoops of ice-cream.
Mango Ice-Cream With Condensed Milk
Ingredients for Mango Ice-Cream With Condensed Milk
- 560 Grams Mangoes
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3.5 Cups Chilled Cream
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
How to Make Mango Ice-Cream With Condensed Milk Recipe
- First, take the mangoes and rinse them properly under running water and wipe them dry. After this chop the mangoes and blend them in a mixture.
- Then add a can of sweetened condensed milk of about 400 grams into it and blend until it turns smooth in consistency.
- Afterward, take a bowl and add 3.5 cups of chilled cream of about 25 to 35% fat. You can even use whipping cream instead of chilled Cream and beat it well.
- Don't forget to whip till you get stiff peaks. Do not overdo whipping.
- After this, add mangoes and condensed milk mixed with 1/2 cup of vanilla extract (it's optional).
- When everything is done, use an electric blender on a low speed and whip till everything is mixed well.
- Take a mold or bowl and pour the mixture into it and cover the bowl with a tight lid or seal tightly with aluminum foil and let it freeze for 6 to 7 hours or overnight.
- If you want a softer texture you can whip the mixture after it is half set.
- Your mango ice-cream recipe with condensed milk is ready. You can scoop it into a bowl and sprinkle dried fruits or chocolate shavings or mango cubes on the top of it and serve.