Headquartered in Beijing, Xiaomi is a China company that design, develop and sells Smartphone, an android-based OS and other consumer electronics. Xiaomi also makes Fitness trackers, TV’s, Air purifiers and Tablets.
Xiaomi is set for the launch of their new budget Smartphone in the Redmi series; Redmi 4A. This could set a new standard for entry-level Smartphone in India. The launch event is scheduled for March 20 in New Delhi, which will be hosted by VP and MD, Xiaomi India, Manu Jain. Redmi 4A is a cheapest of the series, cost for which is around Rs. 4929.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A was launched in China last year in November 2016, which was a great success.
Xiaomi and Amazon
The phone will be available exclusively on Amazon India, the registration for which has been started. Both Amazon and Xiaomi have confirmed the launch of the phone on tweeter using the hashtag #TimeToGetSmarter. Xiaomi and Amazon India came together for the first time in April 2015 with the big success they launched “Redmi Note Prime” in December 2015 and even “Redmi Note 3” was exclusively launched on Amazon India which was one of the most successful phones of the year.
Key Specification of the Redmi 4A-
- Touch screen- Yes
- Display- 5-inch HD
- Resolution- 720×1280 pixel
- Dimension- 139.50×70.40×8.50 mm
- Weight- 131.50 g
- Battery capacity- 3120 mAh
- Operating System- Android 6.0
- Processor- 1.4 GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 425)
- RAM- 2 GB
- Internal storage- 16 GB
- Expandable storage- Up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera- 13 MP with Flash
- Front camera- 5 MP
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPS- Yes
- Bluetooth- Yes, 4.10 version
- Sim Slot- 2 (Micro sim and Nano sim)
- 3G/4G LTE- Yes
- Special Features- Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer